Toothy Notes. ^_^

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, above the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone. (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Helloo.

helloo!
let's start off saying this blog is ALL about my teeth! haha.

i know it's weird, but i know it'll help people out there. trust me!

my teeth history:
i've always had bad teeth, gums, and just mouth issues-to put it out there.
i was-and still am- terrible with my hygienic ways. i know i'm young but i'm old enough to know better and what to do; but the thing is, i've never had motivation in anyway.
when i was in my toddler years, i never had family around or a parent's touch, guiding me through my really, younger years. so i ended up never caring about my teeth and gums. never brushed my teeth and never flossed and just didn't give a darn. i know it's not a good excuse, but how you were raised impacts your whole life.

so anyways! i've always been bad with my teeth. i always fear dentist appointments.
but whe i found out how i needed braces, i freaked. i never wanted braces, i still don't, but i need them badly.
i have a severe under-bite, class 3 malocclusion (we'll talk about that later!). i was always made fun of it, and to make it worse, i've always been insecure about my smile and my mouth. VERY insecure.

ok! now to the present! i had a dentist appointment (blahhh!) about three weeks ago. that's when i found out stuff that i never knew.
i found out i had receding gums (which is prone to periodontal disease; another post!) and my teeth were de-mineralizing.

now you see. when you're thirteen, freaked out about dentists, and exhausted from school because your bus left you, how would YOU react?
well i was clueless and confused, and to make it amusing, i had the sucky thingy in my mouth when the dentist was talking to me about it. =.=

so she gave me, this product to help my de-mineralizing teeth. but NOTHING for my gums! i just smiled and left, clueless about my gums, until is started to research more about it; and boy was it disturbing!

i have found a product for my receding gums, called, 'OraMD.'
i just got it today, so i'll use it at night, and do a update about it tomorrow, along with other facts. (:
------
so why am i writing a blog about my teeth?
my answer is that, i know there are tons of people out there, clueless about the dangers of toothpaste, fluoride, and how important teeth,gum and mouth care is important.

so i step in, hoping to help out anyone.
i will try out new products, and will review from my stand point.
i will do the research and share it with you gals and guys, but sum it up, going straight to the importance.
i hope that you can follow this blog, refer to others and live a life not being afraid of your smile.

so join me on my journey, and we'll conquer our problems!
<3- stacy tran, not mintylovee or tracy stan.
i will do this wholeheartedly, even if no one is reading this, because this is my motivation. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hello...

    OMG! I have receeding Gums as well...I wonder if i brush too hard??!! I know I cant use anything other than an Extra Soft toothbrush...I wanna try the stuff for the demineralizing (sp? lol) teeth although my dentist did not tell me that was my case...i guess there is a way to treat gums at the dentist but i dont remember what the procedure was called....either way, I do freak out because i want my gums to be there!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Teeth Comments! haha.
<3