Toothy Notes. ^_^

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, above the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone. (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grrrr. Tooth Extraction. ):

hello. (:
how's your teeth doin' lately?
better than mine i bet. =.="

so remember when i told you about how i had to reschedule my appointment for a cavity filling?
well yea, it was today and there was NOT a filling!

i had an extraction instead. =.=" pure pain!

when they did x-rays for my teeth, they said my premolar had a small cavity.
WELL THAT X-RAY MACHINE WAS WRONG!

the cavity was deeper than the x-ray showed, touching a nerve.
so my dentist said that others might recommend root canal procedure (which is a VERY long, and excruciating process apparently), while she says to take the tooth out. 'JUST YANK IT OUT, HUH?' i thought to myself while she was explaining everything to me.

i was on the thing that makes part of your mouth numb, so yea. it felt weird. O.O
after the forms were signed, she told there was going to be a lot of pushing; and boy was she right!
i felt like tug of war in my mouth! after a while, i heard a breaking sound, then somethings on my tongue. i didn't ask but i think it was my tooth pieces, that were later sucked by the tube thing.

she prescribed me a painkiller and bless her heart, because like ten minutes after walking out of the dentist office, i felt the pain. VERY hurting!

i get home and went straight to a water bottle and then poured it into a cup and then warming it up AND then took my medicine!
took like ten minutes for it to kick in and bye bye pain; for now....

i also had, and still is (as of right now, typing this! XD) bitting on a gauze. it was uncomfortable at first until i had to start eating. my step-dad nagged at me for not eating since i took medicine. i wasn't even hungry, but i still ate like less then a spoonful of congee (type of rice porridge i guess). didn't work out.

after did some research, i found out that i could eat Jello. ^_^ and ironic that i made some yesterday. so i ate some, well tried, because i have no idea how to eat with a gauze in the way.
after eating i decided to change my gauze (hand clean and everything!) and i saw extra bleeding.

knowing who i am, i panic and get scared. i still put the gauze in and researched away.

apparently it is normal to bleed post-op. but if it still bleeds like a crazy banana after 6-8 hours, contact dentist-er!

bless the internet! i learn so much whenever i research something, so bless!
----

for now, wish me luck!
i'm craving fried rice and can't have any because no hard foods for about three days. i might stay away from hard foods for a LONG time until a blood clot forms (i still don't understand this part. =.="). so now, what do i eat? i have no idea how to eat with a gauze in my mouth.

but no more whiny! being positive is crucial in healing, so is water. ^_^

so good-bye for now. (:
<3 - stacy. (:

gauze packet! only got four. ):
need two each time. and one of them got ruined by evil sticking packing! grr!!



sideways me! i look really... un me. XD
maybe from waiting about two hours to have a 'filling' to waiting another 30 minutes to remove tooth. =.=
or because i got only 5 hours of sleep? idk. 
but you can kinna see my first gauze! XD

and yes, i am to lazy to rotate my picture. x3

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Teeth Comments! haha.
<3