Toothy Notes. ^_^

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, above the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone. (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kissing is actually... beneficial to the mouth? ...

heller!
i love my title for this post. xD
so... funny. ROFL!

i haven't gotten much time to research and share with you guys and gals any new findings.
but i hope you've done your own research; if so, start sharing! xD
plus, there isn't much going on with my teeth life. probably a one month OraMD update. otherwise... not too sure. sorry. ):

anyways! back to saliva. xD
never thought i'd say that one day, but the day has come!

i learned that saliva is SUPER important! it's a coat of oxygen that protects your teeth. (who knew?)
it's very important to keep your mouth moist, and not even close to dry, because saliva is just like the white blood cells in your body; it fights those nasty bacteria in your mouth/ enters your mouth.

most mouthwashes contain alcohol, which is an drying agent.
the thing i like about OraMD is that it's very versatile.

a toothpaste (tooth liquid?), mouthwash & a mouth freshener (like breath mints).
with the mouthwash, you need an ounce of water and two-five drops of OraMD, and gargle away.

with OraMD, i noticed that it helps generate more saliva. which is coolers. ^_^
if not using OraMD, always remember to gargle for your throat. a lot of bacteria is situated there, ready to invade your body. -.-

so onto the kissing part.
kissing (or crazy smoochin') will make a lot of saliva.
i never thought of it, until reading about it on a iTune's app, 'Cool Facts.' *mumbles* cool my butt.

for me, i haven't have my first kisso yet, so i shrug. *shrugs*
but for you. get your smoochin' on! ROFL!
just do the good, and not the bad...

so yea!
that's itto for now-o. xD
see you on the next post.
<3 - stacy. (:

ps- it's kind of pointless to make a blog where no one reads it, but what the hay? same for my other blog, but i guess it's for me to just relieve by typing/writing.
bye yerrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Teeth Comments! haha.
<3