Toothy Notes. ^_^

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, above the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone. (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quick Tip. (: GUMS!!!! + Massaging? ...

hello! :D
how's your teeth?

hehhe.

my quick tip today is about your gums.
yes, i said GUMS!
muwwaw!

but anyways!

i learned that massaging your gums twice (MORE IS BETTER! keke.) a day is super awesome for your gums.

massaging your gums stimulate blood circulation, which will help with healthier gums; overtime of course.
this can help prevent gum disease, and make your gums pinker and healthier.

if your gums are red and puffy, which isn't good, massage them for a bit.
when your gums are red and puffy, they tend to bleed a lot when flossing.

flossing is IMPORTANT!
it removes plaque and nasty stuff between your teeth,
if not flossing, the bacteria can get into your gums and blahh.

brush twice a day, or more.

i guess with your teeth, more is better. (:

also!
when massaging your gums, make sure your hands are CLEAN! CLEEEEEEEAN!


i hope you got the message i was trying to tell you. ^_^

i massage my gums with OraMD.
i put a drop on my CLEAN finger and massage it on my gums.
i do it twice, one for bottom, on for top. :D
----

i hope this helps out.
<3 -  stacy. (:

ps! you can buy OraMD at their website : oramd.com

good luck!

pss! comment replies aren't going to be done in posts anymore.
i'll just stalk your blog and reply there. jk!
i'll reply; no stalky. xD <3

1 comment:

  1. I will def. check that out. I have always known about the toothbrushing technique, since my father is a dentist, but i guess i just like doing it wrong??!! I dont have bad teeth, in fact, my dentists tells me they are perfectly straight (never worn bracces)but i did so so soooo many years of brushing with a hard toothbrush, that i guess my gums began to recede :( I hope this oramd thing helps out, cos i dont know if there is anything outthere to bring back the tissue as high as it was before!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Teeth Comments! haha.
<3