Toothy Notes. ^_^

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, above the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone. (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Whitening Teeth w/o Damaging Your Pocket >.>

yo!
quicky post!

aren't your teeth a bit yellow?
ehh. mine is too.

do you wannas damage your pocket and buy all those strips and toothpastes and whatnot?
ehh. i don't.

so what does stacy do?

she uses baking soda! 
WOOT!


baking soda is cheap!
i got that huge box for fifty cents. =.="

but baking soda is a natural whitening cheap thingy! 
ROFL!

but just dip your toothbrush in water (some say milk? maybe because it's for stronger teeth. i unno.)
then dip it in a bowl/cup of baking soda. 

DON'T STICK IT INSIDE THE BOX! GRR!!
your brush should look totally white!

so then you brush for two-three minutes.
rinse throughly and
SMILE! :D

brush your teeth with baking soda two-three times a week.
the results won't come on the first try, so patience.

so show me that white smile of yours!

<3 - stacy. ( :
ps! the box had a cookie recipe behind it. ROFL!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Teeth Comments! haha.
<3